Online Baking Fundamentals Masterclass | Limited Presale Offer
The Definitive Guide to Baking and Buttercream Icing the Perfect Cake in Just One Afternoon
...from the team behind the internationally renowned cake studio and school, Rosalind Miller Cakes London & Rosalind Miller Cake School
I have attended a baking class at Rosalind Miller Cake School and cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful experience. Rosalind and her team combine beautiful aesthetics with such a wealth of knowledge - it was a real honour to learn the fundamentals of baking from such a talented artist. Would highly recommend - thank you again!
– Shirley, Baking Fundamentals, Rosalind Miller Cake School London
Read more on: https://www.rosalindmillercakes.com
Online Baking Fundamentals Masterclass - Course Details
During this comprehensive Baking Fundamentals online masterclass, you will learn all the essential skills and science of baking a perfect sponge cake every time. With our expertise, we will teach you our fool-proof techniques needed to bake, cut and fill with Swiss meringue buttercream, and cover a single tier cake. You will learn how to adapt our signature sponge cake and buttercream recipes (Swiss meringue and American) to create a variety of different flavours.
As well as learning how to bake a perfect sponge, you’ll learn how to cover your cake with a smooth professional buttercream finish, and decorate with edible petals and ingredients.
The cake you make is also suitable for stacking as part of a tiered cake.
This masterclass is suitable for anyone wanting to learn how to bake the perfect cake, from professionals honing their techniques, to eager home-bakers alike.
What you will learn:
Our baking and buttercream icing blueprint ...
How to bake cakes that never disappoint on taste, using our tried and tested recipes, and foolproof methods and techniques (the exact same recipes, methods and techniques we use in our cake studio)
- How to bake our signature Vanilla or Raspberry & Vanilla cake recipe and bake a perfectly moist sponge every time.
- How to avoid common baking problems – a sinking sponge, a large dome, baking evenly all the way through, burnt edges.
- How to adapt the recipe for other flavours (Raspberry & Vanilla, Chocolate, Lemon).
- How to make deliciously flavoured Swiss meringue buttercream.
- Layering and filling your cake with the buttercream.
- How to colour and flavour American style buttercream to cover your cakes with.
- Crumb coating and smooth, flawless covering with American style buttercream.
- How to decorate your cake with edible petals and ingredients.
- Step-by-step video tutorials taught by our own senior cake decorating team with introduction from Rosalind.
- Videos will be available to pause, rewind and rewatch unlimited times, at any time.
- Supporting PDFs with everything clearly laid out so you don't have to worry about taking notes or missing anything
Booking Conditions: Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund on any online class bookings. We reserve the right to cancel a class or course under certain circumstances. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class or course we will offer a full refund for the cost of the class or the course.
Please note, this is a presale purchase. By enrolling on this course you are signing up for this masterclass which will be available in April 2020. You'll receive an email notification once the class is ready to view.
Contact Us: If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact is on [email protected] or +44 (0) 20 7635 5447